Saturday, February 17, 2007

What a glorious day!

What a beautiful, glorious day! The sky was blue, the air was clean, the sun was shining... I LOVE living in California! I had been a little bummed about having such a short winter. I felt guilty for spending so much money on the kids' winter wardrobes that they wouldn't wear. But when I felt the sunshine on my face today, I thought "The heck with winter wardrobes!" I'm sure we'll have some more (badly needed) rain, but today was amazing!!!

Also took the brain quiz today, and here's what I got...
Your Brain is Yellow

Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual.
You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is Purple!!!

Anonymous said...

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

Dolores said...

Hi Michelle I just love your blog.