Monday, February 5, 2007

Journalling Entry

At The School of Scrap, we're given journalling prompts, and a recent one asked about the last time we cried. Thought I'd record it here. The last time I cried was a couple weeks ago when Charli had her almost-last day at The Little Gym. The instructors were asking if I had signed her up for spring. Well, I didn't sign her (nor Jack) up for spring, because our finances are too tight right now. I felt awful having to admit that... I felt sort of ashamed, I guess. And I was sad that Charli and I wouldn't be doing gymnastics together anymore (at least not for now.) Not to mention the fact that my local scrapbook store is right next door. So I had a little cry. I was sad and frustrated. But now that I've gotten over it, I've decided to look at the bright side. No more rushing to gym class! And the kids and I will have more free time to do whatever we want together! I guess every cloud really does have a silver lining! We've been doing Art, creating Valentine's Cards, and bouncing in the bouncy house!

No comments: