Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dream Girls Challenge #8

I love scrapping meaningful things, and often forget to do it! Thanks to the girls over at the DreamGirls Challenge Blog, I was inspired to do this layout. The challenge was to scrap a love relationship. This is about reassuring Jack that there was still plenty of Mama Love to go around after his baby sister, Charli, was born. Thanks for the great challenge!

Plenty of Mama Love


The twist was that we were to use distressing and flowers on our layout. This close up shows both. I crinkled, tore, sanded, and inked! :D

3 comments:

MJ said...

Your ScrapLove class looks like so much fun! I hope to participate in something like that next summer when my craft room is up and running!

I just was hopping over blogs that posted on Overlooked to see what was happening with your street sign layout! Happy summer!

Glenda T. said...

That is a great pic and I love the soft colors, this is so pretty and thanks for playing again Michelle!

kmmiller said...

I love the layout. great job.