Monday, March 31, 2008

Layouts from the SAW contest at ScrapLovers

Ok, I'm not in the contest at Scrap Lovers , but I'm playing along just for fun. Here are my layouts so far:

1. Con Carino - Challenge was to use a love theme, rich, deep colors, a foreign word, and at least three hearts.


2. Prince Charming - Challenge was to use colors purple and gold, one large photo, and a crown.


3. ura hoot - Challenge was to create a monochromatic blue layout in the shape of a circle, and to use at least one bird.


4. H2O play - Challenge was to use water pictures and have multicolored title. Catching up on some old pics. I usually don't scrap so "clean," but I like this just the way it was, and didn't add all my usual "stuff."

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

The H2O page looks great Michelle, I love the white space on it.

All your layouts are beautiful. Well done.

Melanie said...

I love all these LO, you are amazing!