Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catch Up

Just wanted to post for no reason, really. Just to make sure life is documented. Life is so good. I could not possibly by any happier. We are so blessed to be living this amazing life. I am crazy busy, and love every minute of it. Today we're just taking it easy, taking a breath. We're talking about going on a family bike ride, but neither Jeff nor I seem motivated to make it happen. I think my attitude will change now that I got some lunch in me! (never ate breakfast.)

So why is life so good? I'm just so lucky to have these gorgeous, healthy, kind, sweet, silly, funny, athletic children. Jack and Charli are amazing little people. Jack had his first Little League game yesterday. It was so darn cute. These little dudes get to run all the bases and nobody gets out, so they learn to love the game and to build self-confidence. Jack is getting stronger at catching and throwing, but we need to practice with him a bit more to help him not fear the ball. He's a pretty strong batter, though! :)

Chalri is loving preschool, dance, and gymnastics, and loves all her little friends. She obsesses over playing with my zippers, ties, buttons, whatever is on my clothing at the time, and I love the feel of her little hands.

Both kids are extremely loving and thoughtful. We must be doing SOMETHING right! :)

That's all I really have to say for now. Sometimes I say these things to myself and forget to jot them down. I'm not a journaller, so my blog is the next best thing. Need to be using it more! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Its been a long while since Ive heard from you.. NIce to see you swing on by!! :) If its ok with U ill add you to my blog list so I can check back often.. Glad that life is going well for you! WOO HOO there is nothing like a smile on any day for no reason at all, but to just smile!