Sunday, February 10, 2008

Heart Layouts

Over at Scrap Lovers, they recently posted a thread about using hearts on layouts. Since it's Love Month, I thought I'd post some of my layouts with hearts here! (Some are a bit older, and you'll be able to tell, but I'll show 'em anyway!) I didn't realize I used hearts so often! Enjoy!

Love layout with hearts of several different media:


Picture of inanimate object:


Punched hearts to create a flower:


Playing with felt:


Love layout with heart for the letter V, large heart, and heart bullets:


Buttons to create a heart:


Heart die-cut for journallig (didn't know how to layer embellies back then...):


Hearts all over for Valentine's Day:


Hearts on pocket page for Valentines:

7 comments:

Fejar said...

See here

Malabei said...

See here

Malabei said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Ivan said...

Sorry. Look please here

Dinos said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Yokora said...

See HERE

Duran said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.