Sunday, December 2, 2007

Big Changes at The School of Scrap!

Come on over to The School of Scrap and see the fun changes going on! There will be fun challenges posted, tutorials each month, and other fun changes going on! See you in the halls!

I also wanted to show a few of my recent layouts, some of which are using products from our incredible sponsors!

First, there's "Patch '07," which uses products from Club Scrap, Tie One On, and Magic Mesh.


Next is some detail work of a layout using the beautiful papers from Paper Trunk.


Here's one where I tried to make my own title using a technique from Deluxe Techniques magazine.


And here's one I did making the fun flowers taught over at
One Little Word.

2 comments:

kmmiller said...

Cute layouts.

I hope to get back to school after the 1st of the year. Have had some big changes here at home that have kept me away.

scrappermimi said...

Such fun LO's! Love the variety of colors and textures!

Great job!