Ok, originally I was tagged by Maryjane, and somehow never got around to tagging everyone else! (So sorry, Maryjane!) This time, I was tagged by Linda!
Here's the deal...
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
My (interesting?) facts:
1. I can't stand eating mushrooms... it's a texture thing!
2. When I was a kid, I wore braces on my legs for two years to treat my pigeon toes!
3. When I was a teenager, I designed circuit boards that ended up in machines in Japan.
4. I am missing one of my middle, lower teeth... it just never formed!
5. I still love ketchup on scrambled eggs.
6. I've been bungi jumping and would do it again!
7. I have a weakness for fluffy socks, and would live in them constantly, if I could!
8. I secretly wish they would have some sort of Mommy Idol (instead of America Idol) so I could try to sing on TV! (and, no, I can't sing! LOL!)