Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bawling My Eyes Out

Ok, I know it's ridiculous, but I just can't help myself. I was down in my scrap room, when Jeff called down, "Michelle, where's the camera?" I answered, "Down here with me." He said, "You're going to want to bring it up." I grabbed the camera, and slowly walked the stairs (because my back was killing me.) When I reached the top, I saw it. Charli's head. Her gorgeous, blonde, curly locks were all GONE! She told me Jack cut her hair. There was an enormous pile of hair on the floor. All of it. Her bangs were short and shoppy, and ALL of her long, blonde curls REALLY were GONE. She has short, choppy hair, and needs it fixed ASAP.

As I was snapping (posed) photos, Jeff said, "It's not a scrapbook page, Michelle." I asked, "Then why did you have me bring the camera?" Whatever!!!

I know it's only hair, but I couldn't help myself from having quite a cry over it. I told her (after calming down after a little ranting and raving) she's still beautiful, and we'll get it fixed and she'll have the cutest short haircut EVA!

The truth is... I'm so bummed....

No comments: